Diversity & Inclusion
NGR strives to attract and retain the best people and provide an environment where they can all develop professionally and build a rewarding career. As a result, we create an inclusive environment that’s rich in diversity, acknowledges each individual's uniqueness and promotes respect, personal achievement and stewardship. More specifically:
- We build and maintain a workforce mirroring that of our clients' — employing a diverse group of people from different backgrounds, with a vast range of skills and experience, yet all connected by a common sense of culture.
- Cultivating a diverse workforce is smart business sense. We promote an inclusive work environment for all our employees. We value the uniqueness of each individual and rely on these differences to drive our innovation, growth and performance among our client base.
- Two of NGR's core values–"best people" and "respect for the individual"–form the premise of everything we do. To effectively link teams, conduct global business and deliver high performance to our clients we must first own this basic premise ourselves.
Our people are some of the most creative, forward-thinking people in the business world. They come from a wide range of cultural, educational and geographic backgrounds. The different points of view they bring lead to superior business solutions for us and our clients. We proactively capitalize on business and technology opportunities that enable higher levels of performance.
We are able to deliver leading-edge solutions consistently to our clients by bringing together highly talented people in a creative, collaborative environment. It’s what makes daily challenges enjoyable and rewarding and is one of the reasons why NGR is a great place to work.
Living our core values: At NGR, we’re driven by our core values. We put each value to work each and every day. Our six core values are:
Stewardship: Building a heritage for future generations, acting with an owner mentality, developing people wherever we are, and meeting our commitments to all internal and external stakeholders.
Best People: Attracting and developing the best talent in the business, stretching our people and developing a "can do" attitude.
Client Value Creation: Improving our clients' business performance, creating long-term, win-win relationships and focusing on execution excellence.
Respect for the Individual: Valuing diversity, ensuring an interesting and inclusive environment, and treating people as we would like to be treated ourselves.
Integrity: Inspiring trust by taking responsibility, acting ethically, and encouraging honest and open debate.
Teamwork is the key
At NGR, you will work with people from a wide range of cultural, educational and geographic backgrounds–people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and generate innovative ideas. You may enjoy sharing information and exchanging knowledge with these people. Together, you will experience the satisfaction of finding innovative ways to enable clients to reach their goals.
Whether your team works at the individual client, country or global level, you'll find colleagues who share your ambitions and achievements. Very often, your workmates turn into life-long friends.
Supportive work environment
To achieve success support is crucial and NGR strives to give the very best. Access to rich information and resources, revolutionary technology and a network of great people all combine to provide a stimulating, supportive professional environment in which to build your career.
Part of the support we offer you is ongoing training to ensure you remain at the top of your game and continue to grow. We offer around 50 percent more training hours than our competitors and make constant investments in our employees’ development to keep them at the top of their games.
NGR in the community
Being a good corporate citizen is at the heart of everything we do. Whether dealing with our own people, clients or business partners, we make decisions that factor in our principles of good corporate citizenship first and foremost. We see it as an important way to build positive relationships with all our stakeholders and create powerful lasting change. It is expected of any high-performance business and is especially important to one that operates globally.
- Giving: we seek to combine financial grants with pro bono time in order to provide assistance at both a local and global level.
- Partnerships: teaming up with not-for-profit organizations, we use our business skills and experience in innovative arrangements.
- The Environment: we are evaluating our environmental footprint and working to minimize any negative impact.