- Financial Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Order Management
- Procurement Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Planning Management
- Business Intelligence
- Project Accounting
NGRERP supports a variety of pricing structures to meet each organization's unique requirements. The pricing management functionality supports various pricing scenarios including discount off list, contract, matrix, columnar, commodity or market, formula, unit of measure, lead-time, attribute, and volume-based pricing methodologies simultaneously.
Electronic price sheets can be established in NGRERP. Price sheets can have pricing with associated effectivity dates based on any of the above pricing methodologies associated with specific products or groups of products. Each given price sheet can be associated with one or more customers or groups of customers. A given product can be included on an infinite number of price sheets concurrently, with NGRERP automatically selecting the given customer’s lowest applicable price.
As a fully-integrated ERP software system, NGRERP's pricing functionality is used throughout the system within quoting, order management, and customer relationship management. All pricing methodologies include multi-level volume discounting. NGRERP's pricing management flexibility enables manufacturing and distribution organizations to establish the appropriate pricing methodologies necessary to attract and retain customers while driving bottom-line profitability.
Pricing Management Highlights
- Supports a variety of pricing methodologies including discount off list, contract, matrix, columnar, commodity or market, formula, unit of measure, lead-time, attribute, and volume-based pricing
- Supports an infinite quantity of electronic price sheets with associated effectivity dates
- Specific products or groups of products can be on an infinite number of price sheets concurrently, with associated pricing based on any pricing methodology
- Specific price sheets can be associated with one or more customers or groups of customers
- Discounts can be established based upon a percentage, currency amount, or formula
- Market-based pricing allows prices to be set based upon a base commodity-market value plus an incremental overage specified as either a percentage or specific currency amount
- Volume discounts can be defined based on individual products or product groups, can be applied on either an annual or per order basis, and can be based on order quantity, weight, or total order value
- Effective dates on price sheets enables selection of valid pricing and entry of future pricing at any point in time