Customer expectations — whether consumers, citizens or business customers – for relevant, personalized and consistent interactions are soaring. Catalysts like social media, real-time access to information and the growth of mobile devices are redefining what customers expect. According to various studies, strong consensus exists among senior marketers across the world that these trends are fundamentally changing how marketing must work in order to drive business success.
With end-to-end enterprise marketing management solutions from NGR, you can transform all aspects of marketing to engage customers in highly relevant, interactive dialogues across digital, social, mobile and traditional marketing channels.
NGR enterprise marketing management (EMM) solutions provide you with the ability to:
- Optimize cross-channel campaign efforts and engage buyers in highly relevant, interactive dialogues across digital, social, mobile and traditional marketing channels.
- Optimize your digital marketing efforts and turn site, social and mobile visitors into repeat customers and loyal advocates.
- Use sophisticated analytics to improve relevancy and responsiveness to individual prospects regardless of media or channel.
- Discover and react in real time to how consumers are interacting with your brand.
- Improve decision making and optimize marketing performance and productivity.
NGR’s Cross-channel marketing optimization capabilities can help you target thousands — or millions — of individuals, with the right message at the right time through the right channel. Track and honor individual customer preferences, and quickly and cost-effectively design, execute, and measure customer-driven communication strategies across all of your channels, online and offline.
With the need to respond quickly and effectively to capture and retain the attention of customers, leading marketers draw on NGR’s solution to measure, analyze, design, automate, and optimize digital marketing efforts in real time — not just at scale, but also on a one-to-one level to provide relevant content and recommendations.
NGR's Marketing Performance Optimization provides a strategic bottom-up approach to marketing performance management and planning. Using a shared framework, marketers can easily monetize approved marketing plans and programs. Once the budget has been approved, project managers can engage other groups needed for project success. And by aggregating projects and their costs across quarters and years, executive planners can better plan and optimize their marketing spending.