Today's healthcare industry is under pressure to reduce clinical and administrative costs and meet tighter compliance and security mandates. NGR provides the technology, services, consulting and e-business experience you need to meet those demands and realise new opportunities in the ever-changing healthcare environment.
A pioneer in healthcare information technology, NGR remains at the forefront of improving how healthcare organisations deliver efficient, high quality care. NGR, in combination with our business partners and strategic alliances, delivers powerful e-business technology and comprehensive services that help your healthcare organisation achieve success.
Pharmacovigilance—the monitoring of the quality, safety, and efficacy of marketed medicines—is critical to the long-term success of every drug. Today, manufacturers and marketers are held accountable for any and all reports of adverse drug reactions, and other safety-related events.
We have helped life sciences companies monitor the safety and efficacy of their products while working towards solving some of their most challenging clinical safety issues. In short, we help clients manage safety issues.
Operations and Supply Chain
Having the “right inventory in the right place at the right time” is the key to r efficient manufacturing and supply chain operations.
With an in-depth understanding of life sciences business processes and the manufacturing industry, we have helped numerous companies enhance their business performance, surpass their goals, and achieve superior return on investments. Our innovative solutions enable the most efficient use of resources, including distribution capacity, inventory, and labor.
Additionally, we are an ERP leader, with our next generation ERP platform NGRERP. We are also a leader in product lifecycle management space, and feature development and customization experience in Agile. With extensive experience in providing manufacturing-specific technology solutions, we are uniquely able to leverage functional expertise with technology strengths, providing clients with world-class operations and supply chain solutions
Sales and Marketing
We optimize sales processes and maximize productivity through business, industry, and technology expertise, and its experience devising innovative solutions that reduce costs. Our solutions include:
Our data warehousing and analytical solutions can help identify the physicians most likely to prescribe a given drug. These solutions target the right physicians and design the optimal timing for each individual physician sales call.
Sales Force Automation (SFA)
Organization, management, and measurement of the effectiveness of sales force is a challenge for any pharmaceutical company. We have a wide range of solutions that can help:
Structure sales force:
- Decide the appropriate size of a sales force to sell a portfolio of drugs to a target market
- Design the optimal reach (how many physicians to see) and frequency (how often to see them) for each salesperson
- Decide how many sales representatives to devote to office and group practices, and how many to devote to hospital accounts
Sales force optimization:
- Design sales territories to spread workloads evenly across districts and regions.
- Minimize the time representatives spend driving
- Maximize the time representatives spend with physicians
Sales force effectiveness:
- Monitor sales force performance in target areas
- Adjust market message, reach, frequency, timing, territories, or other actions to increase sales
Electronic Health Record - EHR
Our Electronic Health Record (EHR) services help:
- Migrate old paper data to electronic data repository without any data loss
- Integrate the old standalone systems to new enterprise solutions without disturbing the existing business process and resources
- Standardize language and reduce medical and medication preventable errors to half by providing due diligence analysis
- Automate and streamline the clinician’s workflow which improves safety, quality and efficiency of healthcare delivery
- Improve clinical outcomes by reducing medical and medication errors
- Provide a longitudinal record for patients to assist in disease management
NGR’s EHR provides smooth flow of information to the authorized individual in a secured format no matter where the patient is. We offer a broad range of services that are time proven and highly successful.
- Consultancy, Analysis, Gap-Fit
- EHR Implementation
- Integration and Interoperability at enterprise-level
- Terminology Alignment
- Document Management
- Central Data Repository Solutions
- Enterprise Interoperability Solutions
- Personal Health Records Solution
- Healthcare Intelligence Solutions
- Single Sign-on Enterprise Solutions
Hospital Information System - HIS
Hospital Information System (HIS) enables healthcare providers to improve their operational efficiency, reduce costs and medical errors while enhancing the quality of care. It brings about integration of patient management, administrative operations, and clinical processes, giving rise to an efficient system. Solutions under HIS include:
Hospital Management System (HMS)
NGR can play the role of a System Integrator by providing the best-fit HMS product to meet the needs of Healthcare Providers and in the implementation of Hospital Management System (HMS).
NGR has matured and robust Application Outsourcing Processes that are designed to ensure quick and smooth transition, effective and efficient sustenance, and continuous improvement in service levels for Healthcare Providers. Our offerings cover the entire spectrum of application development and maintenance including service level management, proactive monitoring, third-party vendor management, continuous improvement, application rationalization and strategic technology services.
At NGR, we recognize the need for our clients to achieve total integration for rapid ROI. Our range of consulting and IT skills can help you reengineer and reinvent your products, services and processes. We can be your trusted partner for an effective ERP solution for Healthcare Providers.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
We have extensive domain experience and provide flexibility to select the desired applications and offer extensive integration and scalability.
NGR has a dedicated Healthcare Practice that specializes in offering customized solutions to meet the growing requirements of Healthcare Providers. Having forged strong partnerships with high-end Hospital Management product vendors, NGR is well-equipped to address the needs of hospitals with the right mix of world-class products and implementation expertise.The NGR Advantage includes:
- Integrated Clinical, Financial and Patient Management Solutions
- Prompt decision-making and problem solving
- Centralized billing and administrative controls thereby reducing costs on manpower
- Quick ROI through resource management