NGRERP's project accounting software solution provides flexible project management tools while maintaining a detailed account of a project’s costs and associated revenue. NGRERP automates project costing, scheduling, and billing for both product and service items. NGRERP's project accounting functionality facilitates the tracking of all items within a given job by leveraging the system’s ability to comply with a given contract’s terms while tracking project profitability. NGRERP project accounting allows users to track all aspects associated with complex and multi-phase projects across a wide range of industries.
Project Accounting Highlights
- Supports definition of job templates
- Supports breakdown of projects by phases, steps, and tasks
- Supports tracking of purchased items and expenses, material, labor, and burden costs, and non-manufacturing-related employee time and expenses
- Allows sales orders and purchase orders to be associated with a project
- Tracks customer invoices and vendor payments made to a given project
- Tracks project budget versus actual