- Financial Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Order Management
- Procurement Management
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Planning Management
- Business Intelligence
- Project Accounting
NGRERP software supports kitting and assembly processes for manufacturing and distribution organizations. Kitting can be performed through a picking process or as a manufacturing process where associated labor and burden are also collected for accurate costing purposes.
In NGRERP, kitting and assembly processes use the establishment of an infinite-level bill of materials. Manufactured kits and assemblies also use associated routings. In the NGRERP system, organizations can establish the schedule for manufactured kits and assemblies through the production planning or MRP process.
Assembly processes can either be performed within the given organization or as outside operations by a third-party company. If the assembly process is outsourced to a third party, NGRERP can generate a purchase order for the assembly services performed and shipping documents for sending the raw materials and components to be consumed to the third-party assembler.
Kitting and Assembly Highlights
- Supports multi-level bill of materials
- Kitting can be performed through a picking process or as a manufacturing process where associated labor and burden are also collected for accurate costing purposes
- Supports multi-step routings for manufactured kits and assemblies
- Allows item substitutions within a kit
- Supports serial number tracking when applicable to kitted and assembled items
- Tracks associated cost to manufactured kits and assemblies
- Supports the ability to disassemble kits and assemblies for consumption of component items in other processes